Monday, May 4, 2015

I decided just to send some pictures!


From my trip to the hospital. I was still trying to keep smiling because my companion was a tad bit traumatized. 


Just because I love Hermana Wilkinson a WHOLE WHOLE bunch! She and my companion were with me every day at the hospital. I have the best mission momma ever! 


Some cool hats that one of our investigators has. We decided to be cowgirls. Back to my roots! 


This is a baptism of the elders but she is seriously the best! 


How is this for a cool Iguana that was chilling in the road. He's rather small to be honest. 


The most adorable family ever. The husband lost his job and now he doesn't have to work on Sundays and is really excited to be able to come to church again, so we celebrated. Haha I'm pretty sure that I will never again celebrate when someone looses their job, but it was their idea and who wants to turn down someone excited to come back to church! God has something big in-store for this family! 


Alexander and Norma on the day of his baptism! 

I've spent most the time uploading pictures so I don't have time to say much. I love my mission! I love Costa Rica and I can't believe I've been here in Costa Rica for 8 months and on my mission for 9. They said time will fly but I didn't know they were talking this fast. I love the people here and doing the Lords work. Teaching people about the gospel of Jesus Christ is such a blessing. Reach out to someone today and invite them to church. I love all ya'll and can't wait to talk to my Momma on Sunday! 
Happy Mothers Day on Sunday to all the mothers out there.

Love, 
Hermana Brooke 





No comments:

Post a Comment