Friday, April 3, 2015

No Time

So I wrote a really long list of things that I was going to write about but I kind of used all of my internet time talking to individual people. oops. So I wanted to inform everyone that there is a cashew tree outside of my house! And mangos grow everywhere. People give us mangos like they grow on trees... and that's because they do. All different kinds of mangos. Big ones, small ones, yellow ones, red and green ones. I really like mangos. 
I also had a really great idea that I was going to talk about how important marriage is and how important the family is but I don't have any time left. 
Just know that I love all of you and that the best thing you can do right now is remember that The Lord loves you. Reach out to new converts. They need you. 
Have a great week! 
Pura Vida
Hermana Brooke Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment