Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A baptism and two Weddings. One wedding I get to go to and one I don't.

So I decided to send some photos and a few thoughts that I have.

My first thought is that thank you all so much for your prayers. I am so glad that I have some many people on my side. As I am sure you have all been informed I was a little under the weather but I feel all better now, really I am. I love blessings and the power of Prayer! 

I was also wanting to comment on a rumor that I heard through the grapevine but then I thought id better not.=) See I am a good missionary
 
So I wanted to say something different. 
Two of my best friends are getting married this week and I am so happy for them! Congrats Rachelle and Josh! I wish you nothing but happiness and I am so glad to be able to call you both my friends!
I don't have much time left so I thought that I would just send some nice photos of the wedding that we had on Saturday. Everything turned out super pretty. I realized that you don't need a lot of money to have something nice. Everything we did turned out to be under 30 dollars. I mean the lawyer had to be payed for of course but the decorations and food were wonderful.

I love you all. You are wonderful! 

Remember that missionary work doesn't just depend on missionaries.We need your help too.

Remember that Heavenly Father loves you.

Remember that you are important!
 
I recently finished reading the Book of Mormon and have gained a testimony ever stronger than it was before. I am now starting again and I am so excited for what I can learn.
The church is true, the book is blue.
<3 Hermana Gibson



P.S. please don't judge me because my eyes are closed. The sun was really bright

No comments:

Post a Comment