Monday, October 6, 2014

I don't have a bunch to say...

Haha who I am I kidding. I always have something to say.
Anyhow this past week was great as usual. The funny thing is there are always the things that drive me crazy and make us stressed out of our minds but at the end of the week everything is fine and all we can remember to tell our loved ones is how much we love our missions, because it is true. I cannot imagine being anywhere else right now.
Anyhow so I have this gigantic fear of lizards right? I hate them and there are literally lizards everywhere. My district leader thinks it’s really funny. So one day we have a family home evening with them and some investigators and references and what not and when we got there he’s like ¨Hermana I have something for you and I’m just like if it is a lizard of any kind I am going to kill you. haha and he’s like I don’t have a lizard... well they left to go to the corner store thingy to buy something real quick for the refreshments and he comes back and opens his backpack with this huge grin on his face and hands me a sour gecko. It was funny.
Embarrassing momento of the week... we were walking in the Street with the elders on they way to contact a reference... well actually they were give us an investigator because she is a single lady and they cant go in her house... anyhow we were walking and it was raining and a member drove by and honked at us and of course I jumped sky high. Then I tripped and landed in a puddle in the middle of the Street and I was soaking wet so I had to go to this new investigators house absolutely drenched... yeah... oops.
We have a wedding and 3 baptisms this Saturday and it is my Birthday! Speaking of... thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I appreciate and loved each one!!!
Alright... I wanted to talk about general conference because en serio era super chiva. Entonces my favorite quote from conference this year is by Henry B Eyring

Human judgment and logical thinking will never be enough to get answers to the questions that matter most in life.

I absolutely loved this conference. I watched 2 sessions in Spanish and 2 in English. I learned so much and I am so grateful for the fact the we have the opportunity to have a living prophet of God at the head of our church and I have such a strong testimony that Thomas S Monson is exactly that, a prophet of God.
Well, I don’t really have much else to say.
Oh also, I have made it a goal to remember to take photos this week. haha
Love y'all!


Hermana Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment