Monday, November 2, 2015

A Learning Expierence

 So as many of you are painfully aware (thanks to the picture of me in the hospital being posted on facebook by my oh so loving mother <3) I have been a tad bit ill recently. We haven't worked in 2 whole weeks and I was starting to get really upset. I was thinking things like ''I am a missionary'' ''I have things to do.'' ''I don't have time for this.'' ''We have people to teach.'' ''Our area is now a disaster.'' ''There are no investigators.'' along with plenty of other things. People keep telling me to calm down, and to just be patient. Those of you who know me well, know that patience is not my strong point. While I have doubtlessly gown a lot in that area as a result of daily missionary trials, I am still working on my patience level. 
 However I remembered a mormon message that I have always loved and I am now repenting for questioning the will of the Lord. 
I have learned a lot in these last few weeks and I feel like I am a stronger person because of it. We have to learn from our trials. It is the most important thing that I have learned in these past few weeks. To learn from everything that happens to us. There is a plan. It is a perfect plan. The Lord's plan. He is perfect and his planning skills are better than ours. Trust in him. He will save you. Let him mold you into who He wants you to be. 
Here is the video, and a picture of me in a mask trying to get my fever to come down that I thought was funny. 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Gibson




​and a photo of my companion and I this morning


1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart, I loved her message today. We should all be more patient with ourselves, the Lord, and others <3

    ReplyDelete