Monday, November 9, 2015

Feliz Cumpleanos

So today is my companions birthday so I just wanted to say Feliz Cumpleanos a mi compañerita! 
She is turning 20.
Here is a photo for your enjoyment!


​We are going to eat pizza. And she like fried chicken so were gonna eat fried chicken for dinner. But she doesnt know yet. We have planned a ''Family Home Evening'' with the Elders so it should be fun. Its actually a surprise party. shhhh
haha 
Also... 
I received the most bestest phone call on Saturday night... I got a call from Carolin from Guacimo. She called so that I could listen to her read her mission call. I imeaditly started to cry when she told me why she had called. I love her so so much and I am so happy for her. She will be going to El Salvador, San Salvador. How exciting. I rememeber when I got my call almost 2 years ago now and today marks my 16 months in the mission. How time flies. 
Oh yeah... Orlando is going to be baptized. He was an inv Here is a picture from more than a year ago... How exciting!

Not much else to say. I love you all and have a wonderful week. 
Hermana Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment