Monday, June 29, 2015

Growing in this beautiful country. We now have two missions in Costa Rica!

So I really just wanted to send a lot of photos today. But first I wanted to say a few things. 
On Tuesday we had our last mission conference as mission San Jose Costa Rica. Today our mission splits and we receive 2 new mission presidents. I will be in mission San Jose Costa Rica west. 
Here is a photo of mission San Jose Costa Rica with our president Wilkinson and his family. I feel so honored and privileged to have been able to work along side him and learn from him. It is definitely sad to see him go. 


​ and here is a picture of our zone. Zona San Roque with President and Sister Wilkinson 



I have learned so much from President and Sister Wilkinson and I am so thankful for them. Seriously I love them. 

Also, this week I was able to see a lot of miracles. I realized that in the very last hour of the day, when we feel down, are tired, hot, and nobody has wanted to talk to us all day long, that is when you can see the biggest miracles. We found a family and it was at first just the mom and her 2 daughters but then her husband came out and told us that he is a member. He has been inactive for 16 years because when he moved he didn't know where the church was then then started working on Sundays but was praying this past week to be able to go back. They have went to church the past 3 Sundays and they really really enjoy it. The mom and her 2 daughters are preparing for their baptism and the dad is preparing to be able to baptize them. It is so beautiful. 

Now I am going to send a lot of photos. Some are from the mission conference and some are from these past couple weeks and an activity that we had a few weeks ago. 


















Love you all, 
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment