Monday, June 8, 2015

Meet my new Companion

This week was full of miracles and funny experiences too. We had a baptism on Saturday so we were inviting the girls brother, who is a member, and I told him that he should wear long pants (becuase I have only ever seen him in basketball shorts) and he said, "I dont know... long pants are for when I go out, you know, on special ocasions" hahahaha and I just started to die laughing because he was talking seriously. It was really really funny. He went to the baptism... and he went in long pants! It was such a supprise but so cool to see. He has been inactive for more than 10 years so we have been working with him while we are teaching his sister and they have both been progressing really really well. It is so cool to be able to see the progress in people. I love it so so much!
Here is a picture of the baptism. She is such an inspirational person and I can't even believe the story that she has lived at only 21 years old. But she is a trooper and has such a strong testimony. It is incredible!





​This picture is proof of why it is a bad idea to give your camera to a man and ask him to take pictures.


Sooo... Today we had changes. Well my beloved companion Hermana garica had changes. Its pretty sad. I love her so so much and I feel so privilaged to have been able to work along side her. I know that I am better because of it and that this area is better because she was here. 
My new companion is Hermana Diaz. She has actually been here in this area for about 6 weeks already. She is super great. They closed her half of the area and put elders there so our 2 companions left and we are now companions. Its pretty exciting. She is from Mexico and is super fun. I am excited to work with her and I know that we are going to be able to do lots and see lots of miracles. 


Welp, thats all for now folks. Have a wonderful week, and stay positive alway. 
Love y'all!

Love, Hermana Gibson


Note from momma... Sister Rosales sent me these pictures so I wanted to share them with you. It's always so special when you get unexpected pictures.















No comments:

Post a Comment