Monday, August 17, 2015

500 Stairs

So this week I have fun things to share. 
Last Monday we went to a place where there are 500 really steep stairs to climb down and you can see all of Costa Rica and it was the most beautiful thing ever! Here look and see!


then we made chocolate chip cookies

 
and i held iguanas (this is an accomplishment because they scare me a whole lot)


​and there was a crazy cow on the loose eating all the the trash. which is funny because in America the trash goes on the ground but here there are some metal basket type things up high so that the dogs don't eat it and then a cow came and tore up all the trash. 
​and today we went to KFC to eat lunch because we were in San Jose so here is a foto

I love me companion a whole lot! She is great!! We survived changes so we will be together for at least 6 weeks more! WooHoo!
I was reading a talk this week and I liked this quote
"Many of the things you can count, do not count. Many of the things you cannot count, really do count" 
Think about it for a minute!
So this was my life for the week. I love my area. I love my mission!
Have a great week!
Always look for the little miracles that ARE THERE! Love you all!
Hermana Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment